How to be human: when you fall in love with the very unavailable

Leah Reich was one of the first internet advice columnists. Her column "Ask Leah" ran on IGN, where she gave advice to gamers for two and a half years. During the day, Leah is Slack’s user researcher, but her views here do not represent her employer. How to be Human runs every other Sunday. You can write to her at askleah@theverge.com and read more How to be Human here.

Hi Leah,

I’m a 21-year-old gay male who lives in the Pacific Northwest. I’m out to those close to me, but I’m in the closet publicly for now. I feel it’s a personal thing, my sexuality, so I only tell it to those I care about. Plus, I live in a super-conservative county, and after the election, trust me when I say it’s better I stay in the closet for the time being. The...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts http://bit.ly/2g88LXW
How to be human: when you fall in love with the very unavailable How to be human: when you fall in love with the very unavailable Reviewed by iot portal on 9:20 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.